Who we are
TrichoCentre is a division of Santo Sebastian partnership, a hair salon located in Peterborough. Santo Sebastian was established in 1977.
Santo Sebastian owns and operates:
For simplicity throughout this notice ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Santo Sebastian and its division.
When you are using the websites above, Santo Sebastian partnership is the data controller.
How we collect your information
We collect your information in the following ways:
- The information that you provide to us by telephone, post, email or any other means.
- Collected automatically.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Age
- Contact information, including postal address, telephone numbers and email address
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
- We automatically collect Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How we use your information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- The email address you provide may be used for the purposes of administering our services.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes; we may contact you by email, phone or letter.
How we protect your information
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we use suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information sent over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of information sent over the Internet.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How long we retain your information
Even if we delete your information, it may persist on backup or archive media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission, or are required by law, to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting, if we have your prior consent to do so.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
In addition, comments that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
International information transfers
Your information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country you live in, such as the USA where our hosting provider’s servers are located. These countries may not have information protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Where your personal data is transferred outside the EEA, it will only be transferred to countries that have been identified as providing adequate protection, such as USA.
We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Your rights over the information we hold
Whenever you are asked to complete a form on the website, you will be asked to provide express consent that your information can to be used for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at:
Santo Sebastian Hair Salon
27a London Road
You can request to receive a copy of the personal data we have automatically collected about you via our website, including any data you have provided to us by other means. A fee of £35 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, you can request it by writing to us at the postal address above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, using the postal address. Any information found to be incorrect will be updated.
You can request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. If you would like to delete your personal information from our systems, you can request it by writing to us at the postal address above.
Links to other websites
Children's online privacy protection act
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
The content provided on this website is intended for use by persons aged 18 years and over and is for information purposes only.
Santo Sebastian Hair Salon
27a London Road